Thursday, August 30, 2012

Still Sexy

Honestly, we are the goofiest family.  Dave and I were making dinner together - plain old vegetable soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.  One of us, I can't remember which, called out the familiar refrain, "I need a hug."  In the midst of this comfortable ritual, I giggled to Dave, "How about I just jump up and wrap my legs around you like those sexy vixens in the movies?"  Jacob, with supersonic teenager hearing misses nothing.  He bolted into the kitchen just in time to snap this slightly blurry picture of his crazy parents.  As it turns out, Dave can barely lift me.  My old hips are not flexible enough to wrap fully around his middle-age belly (though I think my dress may have been the limiting factor).  Regardless of our less than perfect presentation, we are still sexy after 50.  This picture makes me laugh and there is nothing sexier than a smile on the face of the one you love.



No comments:

Post a Comment