Saturday, May 19, 2012

I wanna be a photograph

It's sad that I didn't realize how much I needed a vacation.  Since my little getaway, I'm finding my passion renewed for the small and subtle stuff.  

In my quest for the "perfect picture," I sometimes forget that the best picture may not be perfect at all.  As many times as I have seen the photo booth at the local mall, I've never stepped inside for a few candid pictures.  On a whim, in the midst of a few errands, I asked my sweet husband, "Wanna be a photograph?"  He said, "Yes."  He always says yes, and that's one of the things I love most about him. 

Here we are, still so much in love after almost 32 years.


I am so grateful for the chance to see the world - how we love and laugh - through the lens of my camera. 
 I adore this song, Camera by Rabbit! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment