Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rise and Shine

I have a divine New Year's resolution . . . to get a good night's rest.  I am an early morning person AND a late night person who drags through the afternoon needing a nap most every day. As one friend put it, "You are just like baby. You have your days and nights mixed up!" I am guilty of working into the wee hours of the night trying to catch up on computer work and rising early before the sun to catch the best morning light for taking pictures. The old saying about "burning the candle at both ends . . ." certainly applies to me!  For good reasons, mostly health related, I am setting a regular bedtime and sticking to it. Hopefully, 2012 will be the year I rise and shine! I'm watching the clock . . . setting the alarm . . . and enjoying every precious minute.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment