Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Living and Loving the Sweet Life

I am mostly a face-to-face kind of gal and spending hours in front of a computer screen is not my idea of fun.  But, I have to admit that the internet has introduced me to new friends and ideas with a whole new world of creative inspiration. I recently discovered Smith Magazine.  Smith is the home of Six-Word Memoirs and a vibrant community of storytellers.  Everyone has a story . . . waiting to be shared.  Don't we all just want to be known? Remember the song from the classic TV show Cheers,
Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.
As I reflect upon my life, writing my own six-word memoir, I keep coming back to the same realization.  I am  Living and Loving the Sweet Life.  So what are your six words?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Donna I love this image!! I do have a soft spot in my heart for food photography I love everything about this. Well done!!
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment - it surely brightened my day!!

    ReplyDelete