Sunday, December 18, 2011

All I Want for Christmas

 My sweet husband surprised me with a trip to the camera shop yesterday. I have been wishing for the Canon 7D . . . but money is always the issue. My husband supports my crazy lifestyle, trying to keep up with my many interests and hobbies and "jobs," and well, he's just an awesome guy! His generosity toward me is such a blessing. As a Christmas gift, he bought me the camera of my dreams (forget visions of sugar plums dancing in MY head).  All I want for Christmas is more love and mercy and forgiveness and grace . . . and a great camera to savor the details of this wonderful life.

Santa's on his way with today's image of a vintage Brownie camera the Holiday Flash textured with Kim Klassen's Wonderful Magic texture for Day #7. 


10 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a great Xmas gift !!!! have fun with it !i love these old camera's !
    aenee/Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Donna!!
    congrats to you.... really truly so happy for you....
    goosebumps....

    how completely dreamy.....
    and i adore your image today as well...

    it really is a wonderful life... xo...Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the wonderful Christmas surprise, and on having such a thoughtful, caring hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Donna!!! YAY for you!!! What a wonderful husband and, yes, what a wonderful life too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sucker for these images of old vintage cameras. One of these days I am going to have to find one somewhere! ...and what an exciting Christmas Present!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you think you could get your husband to talk to mine?? My husband is very supportive, but I won't be getting a 7D for Christmas! I'm jealous, and very happy for you! Enjoy. I really like your photo from today. Its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love vintage cameras, and this is so pretty! And what a gorgeous Christmas gift you got, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to all my new friends/! I feel like I have my very own Shutter Sisters here on the East Coast Looking forward to visiting each of your blogs as the texture party continues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little brownie is my list too! Love the comp.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.