Thursday, August 25, 2011

You're Playing My Tune

My style of music is the type that makes me tap my feet and do a little jig. I listen to music in the background as I work in my "studio."  My studio is actually our dining room, now converted to a creative work space with props for pictures, notebooks full of ideas, and card-making supplies. I have a fancy iPod and a docking station to play my tunes.  But bringing music into my world has gotten kind of complicated.  I need a map to visit the iTunes store and a manual to figure out how to put the music on the iPod and make it play! Imagine my delight when I happened upon a genuine, made in the USA, General Electric radio at a local vintage boutique, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades. My little radio turns on with an actual knob, picks up all the local stations, and keeps me company as I work. Go ahead and turn your radio on...

No comments:

Post a Comment