Saturday, March 5, 2011

Handmade for You by Two Friends

There is nothing ordinary about this life.  Every little thing is a blessing, a gift meant to be treasured and shared.  I aspire to make pictures that help us to feel grateful, to remember what is truly important, and to live with kindness and grace.

Because I love pictures, I am always searching for ways to display, wear, and use photographs as part of everyday life.  I am delighted to share with you my spring collection of photo jewelry.  These simple and elegant necklaces are handmade for you by two friends, featuring photography by me and jewelry design by my new friend, Michelle Stoots.  Each necklace is unique in it's design.  Photos and decorative papers are nestled between glass and surrounded by a silvery frame.  These custom photo pendants will form a soft patina over time for a lovely vintage look. Michelle is a gifted artist as she combines fine craftsmanship with a discerning eye for color, design, and composition.  She makes my photos look like little art canvases!  To see more of Michelle's work, visit her website at www.maryestreetstudio.com.


Welcome spring with a one-of-a-kind necklace for yourself, or purchase one as a gift for Easter, Mother's Day or a spring birthday.  Custom photo jewelry featuring images from Patchwork Photos can be purchased at Two Sisters Boutique on Princess Anne Street in historic downtown Fredericksburg and The Pear Tree in Spotsylvania Courthouse Village.


No comments:

Post a Comment